Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why is it so fantastic. Why :)

I'm literally forcing myself to come up with a post while streaming tonnes of videos :D
And so, I'm back from a one-week vacation with family, almost fell in love with the PLACE and did not wanna leave.

 In fact, I'm kidding. This is during the 1930s before it transformed into..

..this, the very beautiful city -- Shanghai.

Regardless of the rapid development that got me asking "Apa tu Kuala Lumpur? Counted as City ke?", I'm telling you now that I do have a problem with the people over there -.-
Real civilization involves quality people as well. I personally think that they would probably need another few decades to upgrade on the whole, no offence.
That explained why I just had to curse 27352 times for the past few days, stared at people and had them staring back at me LOL!

Just as soon as I reached subway, I got pushed endless times without hearing a consequent (supposedly) Sorry or receiving any signs of apology. Well I got used to it and since they have a phrase called 入乡随俗 where a foreigner follows the local's norm and tradition, I learned not to bother when I accidentally pushed anyone, exceptional for kids and old adults HMPH!

They have a problem looking at traffic lights too. Red just does not seem to be signifying STOP. When you cross the roads in Malaysia, look to the left, right, and left, then off you go. In China, you have to go through the cycle of North-South-East-West-East-South-North-West-East (the more the betta) so you won't have to end up in hospital. Bicycles and bikes are speeding on the sidewalk like no one's business. They don't avoid you, you're the one doing the job almost every second when you're out of a building -.-

Their toilets are one of the best. Bulimics in China are so lucky! They don't have to stick their fingers down the throat to induce vomiting. Just stepping into the toilet and they're guaranteed to be able to vomit within 10 seconds. So privileged right. Horrible smell is within my expectation, but the uncovered used sanitary pads..WOAH NICE ONE. Even the ones in high-class restaurants are smelly like shit.

I have seen people spitting all over right here in Malaysia. So I wasn't surprised at all even though the frequency of encountering it was multiplied for like, 55 times. You know when people spit they kinda bend over a little? But the uncles spit as if they're supposed to channel it right to your face. The aunties? Spit right on the floor IN the mall. Ladies? Spit on the floor just before entering the toilet. Like hello, as if they're so reluctant to pollute the toilet zzz. Even girls dressed fashionably at my age spit on the road, in the need of another 2.5mm to land on my boots and I returned them with an "EEW!"

I hope I can end this post soon but shit, can't.  o.O
You entered boutique and picked up a top that attracted you and the next second, eh? Disappeared! 
'CAUSE PEOPLE JUST SNAPPED IT AWAY FROM YOUR HAND LIKE THAT.
I'm seriously impressed. 
I do love the beautiful place but never am I gonna be living there. No kidding! 
For once, I think Malaysians are quite civilized *super reluctant* 

No comments:

Post a Comment