Monday, December 13, 2010

Beats & Peaces of Penang I

This holiday has been much betta than previous ones but I couldn't explain why. It just felt more meaningful...and less empty! At least I have not started sitting in front of lappy staring at the screen nor have I been busy thinking Shitttt what is there to do today!

So Penang was still great after all. I loved the week that I've spent over there and I guess it's true that you'd appreciate more when you haven't been in touch with something for a long long time that you don't even know exactly how long it has been wth.

Many of my high school mates were in fact, not in Penang but scattered around KL and Aussie. A very significant example -- JENNIFER LIM FASTER COME BACK LAH I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR MORE THAN A YEAR ALREADY. I don't know if you're seeing this but if you are, hi i love you and you know that lol!

And as for those who are in Penang at the moment, Catchups!

Lim Yei Vern! A pretty fair lady. 6 years of friendship <3

 Ee Wen Qin. The pretty tall ladee. 5 years of friendship.

Ang Sher Lyn. The cute crazee sister. 8 years of friendship! Am I right o.O

We kinda had sessions of friendly interview and also story-telling ahh how much I missed girls' talk.
Meh love y'all!






 Lastly, the complete us. Hope to see 'em homies real soon again!

x x x

 *Random*
On the same day, the Elianto Angelrina Xmas Sale ahh whateva.
So much goodies at lovely prices!

 It's very tiny and too cute to be missed. Worth buying even just for the fun of owning it :)

And this too! Oh gawd sale's everywhere..sale sale SALE!

It's about time to self-pamper after weeks of torturing preparation for exam that was totally designed to MURDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment