And clearly, my resolution for 2010 officially failed. I hoped to be a better and matured person (I think that was one of the resolutions), but after a year I noticed that I have not grown up, in every aspects I might say. It was just few hours ago that I consciously realized I'm turning 21 this year, an age that I'm totally not prepared for till now.
Also, I dare not set any resolutions for 2011 'cause I'm simply afraid of failures in case I once again realize I failed when 2012 comes. Things just go better when there's least expectations, at least you won't go through disappointment if everything acts like a bitch and when something good happens, it's gonna be a pure surprise!
Okay enough of ranting. I'll wrap this post up with random pics from all over the place :)
The five most important people in my 20 years of life who will never reject me in whatever conditions :)
My roommate for years :D
A girl that I love alot and will let her have what she wants (whenever we wanted the same things).
Don't fight with me okay I know it's true :p
Last year of high school. Bunch of girls that entertained me the most in class <3
Need no introduction! Bff Miss Loo!
My family since 2005 :)
This is Ryan Lee! Ji mui mui mui mui wtf
All-time bitching partner, Alford Swimmer.
Glad to have met you Penang lang!
You guys are awesome :D
Xiang jiao?! Banana Ms. Wong :p
4th year of friendship!
Mama Wong Jilia <3
Sorry for stalking you lol
Jennay Chan.
A cho lor nice lady that I love to bully at times :D
Jason tai ko!
Thanks for calling me Anna hahaha
Classic pic of us <3
Everyone that I know has made contribution in forming the person I am now in one way or another. Be it in a good or bad way, I learned, and will be learning continuously. I've never deleted any of you from my memories. I'm powerless to make any humongous changes but I'm still capable of remembering every bits and pieces!
Goodnite! <3














No comments:
Post a Comment