Now I'm affirming myself that this holiday is the awesomest ever. With 7aste New York and Lynnbert's 20th celebration, how can you possibly be yelling bored, okay maybe just me -.-
On 16th Dec 1990, a banana seed was planted (Lee, 2010). Hence, the belated birthday dinner on the 17th for the ripened Lynnbert Somerhalder! Ah well as you can see her real name was just one fourth of the unreasonably long one I just mentioned. So seriously Lynn, stop fantasizing about celebrities ok (Chan, 2010). LOL
HAHA HAPPY BERTDAY LYNN! <3
And this is her with the superbcrazeeyummylicious ice cream cake!
Dinner @Souled Out, Sri Hartamas.
Yew Tien's burger.
Our 8-inch pizza that just fit my tummy well ~
Pictures taken last nite were so limited 'cause of the dying battery. I'm not stupid enough not to charge but the charger is in fact not with me *enraged*
Now moving on the the long awaited 7aste New York!
In short, I find the Monte Carlo's was betta 'cause it rained last nite. It really ruined the party mood 'cause we had to watch out the floors (esp. girls on freaking high heels) and to just stay indoor being pushed here and there due to the sardine-packed crowd.
Good thing was that it stopped drizzling after that and we had Heineken instead of Carlsberg like the Monte Carlo's. I bet we appeared to be like some immature youngsters 'cause there were tonnes of uncles over there :S
Alex.
Lynnbert, Chuah, and Jenny dprincess :D
With Jason tai ko.
Hi this is Alford Runner.
Already introduced :D
Group pic @7aste is always euphoric.
I'm associating happiness with 7aste already!
With Joan Dee.
Prettie bertday girl!
*Running out of caption*
Jon'z who shook the tree and us who stood underneath got wet -.-
May I remind you again that it rained beforehand yo.
With Ah moi Ryan Lee.
Lastly, the beloved psychs!
The toughest robots who undergo stress-therapy-pressure-party-tension-celebration and still fighting <3
No comments:
Post a Comment