Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm supposed to be excited wth

WHEEEE exam's over! And yet it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. HOW! :(
Blame the paper that screwed up my mood sigh. It frustrated me whenever things turned out the other way I reckoned it would be.
Take yesterday for example, last day of exam! Big thing.
Celebrated our 14th! Bigger.
Raymond Lam was at Pyramid! MAJOR THING wtf lol!
Surprisingly I was kinda in low mood most of day, almost fitting DSM criteria *self-bang
Meanwhile, each time we had exams, it brought my weight down to 41.5 kg again *definitely not rubbing in I know how girls think wth.
It's not a good thing 'cause I feel unhealthy and lack of strength as if I could just faint anytime :S
And that means I'm gonna be fed like a pig...soon...by mum.
Okthanksbye HOLIDAY IS BORING :(
22nd please come soon please like omg please please please and the pleading goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment