As I was saying, my semester breaks indicate incessant feeding (not forcefully) by my mum and a large proportion of them, by myself which explains why am I called Gluttony. Anyhow, the result wasn't satisfactory 'cause I have not gained weight -.-
And may I explain myself again that this has no intention of rubbing it in ha ha.
So anyway, Sunday buffet lunch with family is an occasion of which I have not been experiencing for (at least) a year. That's how pathetic I am! That's why despite the quite-lousy food, I had a good feeling and memory of it :)
Beach! Aww still as dirty as ever.
And this is it. The Flamingo Hotel @Tg. Bungah.
It drizzled right after we settled down haha how thoughtful and considerate <3
Hi mommy.
She basically hates it whenever I took picture of her 'cause she strictly thinks that candid shots are bad.
Uncle & Aunt, with my parents coincidentally in couple checkered shirt.
With eldest sis and couz!
The lamb was really awesome! The rest -- edible.
This plate particularly, suckz balls!
I could make better dim sum even just buying the frozen ones from Cold Storage and steam 'em up -.-
The pastry was surprisingly heavenly yummay o.O
Especially the 2 balls in the middle and I didn't know what was that :(
Don't judge a book by its cover totally applies. It's a cough syrup in mousse form.
That's all for now. CAN'T WAIT FOR SHANGHAI TRIP WITH FAM AND X'MAS IS NEAR! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment