Saturday, November 20, 2010

Definitely running well

Other than seeing burgers, fries and coke, you'd always find yourself encountering this super common phenomenon in McD Malaysia where there will be at least 2 tables being taken up by students and their crumpled notes or whatsoever.
So today I found myself being in this position 'cause EXAM IS JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY GARRRR.
As I was paying full concentration on the Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy zzz I somehow spotted a tudung approaching at the corner of my eye.

"Don't study during lunch time...(then she continued in Malay)..."

...saying that there's limited seats. I couldn't really get her and just overheard something like "PACK".
Did she just ask me to pack?! I stared blankly  o.O
She continued saying..

"I understand lah but you tak boleh study here." (hahah rojak max) Since when we can't study in McD. JOKE.

"Ya but my friend's buying downstairs o.O What's wrong with me eating and studying here?"

Not like I didn't intend to order?
And she walked away. Returned in 2 minutes and wandering back and forth nearby me.
You ran out of seats then too bad for you 'cause I came first.
How about you go around telling those who have done digesting fries and refilling coke for 1846th time and still sticking their butt on the chair chatting?
Modify abit. "I understand lah but you tak boleh sembang here, sebab running out of seats" -.-
So Alex returned with food. We were eating. She was still there wandering and checking up on us.
I comprehended that she thought I didn't order THEREFORE wanted to chase me off BUT NOW WHATS THE PROBLEM EXCUSE ME MISS?
Have you not seen us gobbling -.-
There comes her next move.

"Sorry 2pm the room close."
Then she switched off the air-cond right away t(-_-t)
So Alex had to hold the unfinished Fillet-O-Fish burger and leave. Not to mention she's spoilt our appetite for being so rude.
So did the rest of the high school students with books who just sat down with their trays.
And by that time, there were more than 3 empty tables out there :D

Approx. 10 minutes ago, "SORRY WE RAN OUT OF SEATS." AND NOW SHE'S SHUTTING DOWN THE ROOM THAT CAN POSSIBLY HOLD UP 15 TO 20 CUSTOMERS.

?!?!?!?!?
How did she even arrive at such incongruity?!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Amazingly retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment