The only reason I wanted to spend my Sunday in Melacca was because so I could eat like nobody's business, and I did! :D Got so satisfied that I skipped my dinner after that.
I havent gotten over the Nasi Lemak @ the Coconut milkshake place in Klebang!
No fancy chicken thigh or nuts, but it tastes so heavenly niceeeee
Not forgetting the signature Coconut Milkshake!
3 Nasi Lemak & 2 Milkshake for only RM7.50, where to find in kl LOL
Wanted to go to Jonker Street to makan more but somehow got lost or took the wrong way...
..so I took my sweet time camwhoring with Alex Phang's shades teehee
Taming Sari.
Never had a chance to go up there o_O
I know this looks shitty but a Durian lover like me wouldnt mind so :p
And this was my first time trying Satay Celup.
We picked Capitol Satay 'cause it's said to be one of the best ones?
It opens at 5pm but I took this pic at 4.45pm -__-
Already full house before its operating hours sighhh too many gluttony out there.
Queued under the hot sun for freaking half an hour *stomps feet*
This better be nice!
RM 0.80 per stick :D
And it didn't disappoint me *burps*
Like the title says, Gluttony, I wasn't satisfied back then.
More food!
Taiwan Sausage!
Prawn & Crab Takoyaki <3
Otak-otak!
My favourite Cempedak Goreng noms!
Lastly, heading back to reality and a hectic Monday >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment