Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Call me monster

Holla! I totally wanna brag bout the capacity of my stomach, and as of now, I'm suffering from the consequences -- frigging chubby cheeks. Skipping a meal is not only not an option, it's forbidden. Don't know if that applies to you when you're around your parents, but, that happened to me.

Within 48 hours (last weekend), the amount of food I consumed was actually equivalent to those that I usually had for at least 3 days. Not exaggerating. Not kidding.

Express chinese food newly opened @Bukit Bintang. Couldn't remember the name.
I almost humiliated myself for wanting to be seated first -_- 
Who would have thought it's a McD wannabe! Okay maybe just me. 

RM 14.80.
Overpriced for such dish, not yummeh as well.

Stupid bro's work.

Tau fu fa is quite nice though o_O

Also, I kicked start the buffet session with this...

....all the way to this..

..this..

...and this..

...and this..

..and this..

..AND FINISHED UP THIS AS WELL in 3 hours.all.by.myself. I even gave up taking some other portions of mine 'cause I was too bloated that I rather not move any part of my body LOL 
*proud*
I'm now officially removing the skinny tag off myself.

#outoftopic
Back from work looking tireddddd.

See you!

1 comment: