I need to kinda fill my closet with more formal clothing from now on, don't wanna feel demotivated to go to work :p
Sis got very hyped up 'cause she thought M&S is only available in Gardens -__-
Until I told her there's one in Pyramid and she went "YA MEHHHHH" lol.
Da bomb!
I wouldnt mind having this everyday seriously, what more a Caramel lover like me!
And I happily munched on this while shopping!
The shopping wasn't very productive actually, so we had another round at Pyramid the next day pfft.
She recommended Purple Cane Tea for dinner and I got so curious how does tea blend with.....dishes.
Extracted from web:
In response to a growing appeal in natural health diet, Purple Cane created a new food concept as tea cuisine and found the Malaysia’s first tea restaurant in 1997.
The value of tea goes beyond that of a beverage. Chefs have been inspired by tea to create dishes with a difference. Pairing tea with food, Purple Cane Tea Restaurant advocates a modern concept of light but flavourful dishes with less salt, oil, sugar and no artificial flavours. The dishes retain the original aroma of tea. This begins a trend of the delightful and healthy tea cuisine.
Over 50 appetising selections prepared with different types of tea including tea beverages, soups, vegetables, seafood, meat (pork free), noodles and rice as well.
菜蒲煎蛋
茄子!
This one in particular that really really retained the aroma of tea, and I loved it!
Never thought they could go along so well hahaha.
Chicken boxing! (dont know how to name it in Chinese)
鸡拳击? HAHAHA wtf ok kidding.
All of them are tasty and reasonably priced, I would totally love to visit again!
Not to forget even the white rice has the aroma of tea that gives a slight sweet touch. Oh noms.
Not to forget even the white rice has the aroma of tea that gives a slight sweet touch. Oh noms.
The satisfied faces after healthy diet :)
Bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment