Thursday, August 4, 2011

300711

Spent my last Saturday mall-hopping from Pavilion to Fahrenheit to Low Yat and no way we could stop eating and drinking. It was a very productive Saturday! That, actually feels like a real holiday :S

Thank god the Department/lab/observation rooms or whatsoever close on weekends, hence, the chance for a sweet escape from thesis experiment :D

Damn the cheek pouches.

Alford the Forest & Ryan the (fill in the blanks)

Didn't join them for KFC 'cause this was what I wanted badly that night!
Pig Giblet's Congee @Crystal Jade.


Our all-time favourite :)

Alex Phang!

Ji Muis



And I must say Cream & Fudge Factory is a must-go place if you ever drop by Fahrenheit.
Also available in Alamanda & KLCC.

See, the menu itself looking delicious alreadyyyy.

We went up and snapped a pic of the process like some jakuns lol

And here it is! Banana something chocolate something o_O

Caramel something *.*
Macadamia is the bomb!

Soon after, headed over to The Castle where we realized the July promotion...
...5 bucks for a shisha LOL
That explained the towers, each of us had one hahaha.

You guys enjoy your holidays?
'Cause I'm loving mine, I think :\

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that you would be able to see a sunrise from beaches in PD/ Malacca?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried before though, so I'm not sure actually lol. Just tot I might be able to.

    ReplyDelete