Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 4 260512

Welcome to Day 4! I'm quite surprised at my persistence since I've come thus far lol. This day has got to be the BEST tour of all! What we did was purely sight-seeing, no activities involved. Yes it might sound like a bore but seeing one of the most spectacular sights in the world is just.. worthwhile.

The birds there are fearless! They don't fly away when you go closer <3

Stopped by a park before leaving for Great Ocean Road

And the journey starts here!



Welcome to Great Ocean Road!




I apologize for the reflection but I wanna share this despite of the imperfection haha.
Would have been a nice scenic pic if it wasn't because of the reflection, isn't it?! :p

Meh.




Lunch @ Apollo Bay!


My sis and I decided to go on a helicopter flight @ A$ 80. We've come so far, why not?!
Oh haven't I introduced the 12 Apostles! If we were viewing from the look out point, we could only see approx. 7, but on a helicopter flight, we could see all 13!
I know right the name is 12 yet there are 13. Find out more yourself if you would like to LOL


He is mega H.O.T but I couldn't take his pic, too obvious.


We were so close to rainbow! 

Naturally formed soft rock. Spectacular sight!




I never got bored looking back at these. If you had the chance, see it with your naked eyes pls! Though it's around RM250 for 8min flight, I never regretted it!

After all it could be a once-in-a-lifetime thing. How often do you go right haha




Stand on top of the cliff and feel the ultra strong wind. You feel small, literally.

My hands were shaking so badly trying to capture these

@ Loch Ard Gorge



They call this the London Bridge
There're 4 famous attractions along the Great Ocean Road, though they may seem alike (cuz it's all about ocean, cliffs, and soft rocks), I felt excited each time the bus pulled over :p

And ready to get your boots dirty~


At the end of the day, we stopped by Port Campbell for tea - a small town with 400 residents

Mocha~

My last decent pic with Great Ocean Road tour. 

Till then, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment