Waking up early for tours and waking up for studies are totally different: motivated and demotivated. Despite being sleep deprived and having our asses frozen early in the morning, we were nevertheless excited!!
Hi, Ballarat :)
Wish we could have the chance to get down and walk around for a lil. It's a very beautiful town!
Could only try my best to snap some pics when the bus was moving.
Could only try my best to snap some pics when the bus was moving.
Oops, forgotten the name of the park.
It was one of the coldest days over there and I wonder how did the people there jog in shorts & singlets!
*Salute*
Soon after, we were driven up to Sovereign Hill where we can catch a glimpse of Ballarat's Goldrush Days backdated to as early as 19th century!
Just a brief intro, it is Australia's foremost outdoor museum that re-creates Ballarat's first 10 years after the discovery of gold. Having said so, you could see the history comes to life where the ladies and gents dressed up in costumes!
Spot the poop.
And and and, this bakery serves the best meal! T.T
Best fish & chips, pancakes, and tart that I've ever had in any other part of the world!
Best fish & chips, pancakes, and tart that I've ever had in any other part of the world!
The interior
If I had the chance to visit Aus, I swear I'll go all the way to Sovereign Hill just to have them again!
Homemade sweets.
Hope Bakery.
We were told they have the best meat pie in Aus~
Couldn't justify the statement above cuz I'm not a pie person lol.
But they sure taste good!
Our tour guide!
With momma <3
*closed eyes*
We then went for the underground (120 feet beneath) tour that showed us a real-life tragedy that happened a long long time ago. Sadly no photography/video was allowed. We were supposed to go to Gold Museum but they were closed for emergencies. Heard that there was a bomb o.O
Now that's about it!
Met up with Jenn, Dexter, Justin & Celia for dinner at DonToo (or Noodle Bar? Not quite sure)
AGAIN, that was the best ramen I've ever tried! Regardless of Small or Large, they're of the same price. Cool. Sadly, pics are in my phone and I couldn't transfer them over.
With mamalia <3
A stall opened by French!
Sugar & Lemon
I shall stop here for Day 2 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment