Quite a thin blazer and stockings -_-
Thank god I managed to adapt to it pretty quickly through the day :p
Other than the experience of taking a ride on the century-old steam train that's still running on mountain track, there was really nothing much about it. Ahh the greenery was eye-soothing though. Fresh air was a plus point.
I hope you feel the slight chill just by looking at this pic lol
See, told you it was literally nothing besides the TRAIN.
And god I had no idea what would this entire tour mean if I hadn't seen kangaroo or koalas!! :( I couldn't believe I DID NOT get to take a photograph with any of 'em. Throughout my 5 days tour, I only spotted ONE kangaroo and ONE koala (brown one) that's all. My sis chose winery over wildlife sanctuary. Wow wow wow. If only I paid attention during the tour selection.
Next stop: Fergusson for lunch!
Outside the ladies
Foccacia
Spotted this when we pulled up at Rochford, Yarra Valley.
I swear it could have been such a nice place to hang out if it wasn't because of the rain, can't you see?!
Cafe, Gallery, and Restaurant under one roof.
Dad will never be done with his art thingy hehe
Bought 2 bottles after wine tasting.
Nobody told me that my hair looked like shit
Heading off to another winery. I seriously have no interest, could have been better if we went to wildlife park at least! I mean what can you do there besides tasting wine. You can do it like anywhere~
And with that thick French accent of demonstrators, as if we could fully understand the process!
But I gotta love the way they look. So cozy and welcoming.
Back to Melbourne city after a boring day -_-
This post sounds quite gloomy isn't it, cuz I'm feeling gloomy.
Blame the rain. I've never liked it.

No comments:
Post a Comment