Blogging about it this late is actually not a bad idea, it just got to me that I missed being on a vacation even more, when everything was out of ur mind and all you had to do was to RELAX!
Now the last day was a half-day city tour, and the highlight was that I fell and sprained my ankle when I got down from the bus -_- Maybe the park was just too beautiful and I couldn't wait!
Even the leafs are pretty LOL
With my precious!
A very classic little cottage
My king & hero haha
Next stop: some observatory park (i couldn't recall the name o.O) that was not too far away from the park. It was really a heaven of babies & puppies!
We had our brunch there - Brown rice salad.
Scrambled egg & toast
Egg & bacon focaccia! DAMN I'M HUNGRY NOW T.T
We then went on separate ways to not let ourselves regret! All headed to different places to do what we had been wanting to do before leaving Melb. Dad went to National Art Gallery; Mum & Sis to Victoria Market; and me, DFO with Jenn and Dex for last min shopping!!
Many thanks to jenn & dex for the treat <3
Melb, I'll definitely visit you again! Till then, see ya <3
I love you
ReplyDelete