Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 1 230512

Had I know an overnight experience on a plane would be so suffering, I would have taken my dad's words seriously - a transit is always better for any upcoming trips in the near future. Despite the torturing night we had, I bet the end result was all worth it, especially being greeted by the amazing horizon upon your touch-down :)


And well hello Melbourne, you beautiful city.


The entire Day 1 was pretty tiring as we didn't have quality sleep at all; yet it makes no sense to rest! A waste of time isn't it. After checking in and power napping for half an hour, off we go!




View from our hotel room - Collins Street, Central Business District.



Simple & quick lunch, fattening ones.

We headed off the Federation Square right after cuz sis was dying to check out day tours. Will go further on that in upcoming entries. Yada yada..met up with my favourite lady right there :)




More pics of the city <3









Besides weather, another thing that I fell in love with..was Churros :)
Goddamn yummylicious!

What we did was pretty much predictable I guess? :p As we did some girly shopping haha haven't been doing that with a girl for a long long time! 
We dropped by Jenn's house for dinner, and ended our night after Crown Casino :) Err, I shall call it a day.

Wish I could share much much more pics but laziness took it over ahha :/


No comments:

Post a Comment