I thought it was a scam when Alex said they'd be performing for Twin Tower @ Live 2012. Like what? WHUTTT? Nobody has heard of any news nor had they been able to confirm till I myself heard it on the radio and aha, so it's real! Luckily it was coincident enough that I'd be returning to KL on the same day, else... *stabs heart*
Rushed there when I just arrived and we made it in time! As expected, the crowd was packed like sardine and we were really far away from the stage, roughly 200m away wtf. I could barely catch a glimpse of the stage CUZ I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE TICKETS FOR SALES EITHER *see how ignorant I could get towards the whole F1 thingy* I was told it's a free concert on a first-come-first-serve basis.
There's so much more to complain but they don't matter cuz I was physically present at the same place with the girl of my dream, oh, so close. Pardon me, I know I sound sick.
I actually thought I would be able to snap good pic or take video of 'em (had the fantasy of being able to stay close enough to do so) but reality remains a bitch. So this is one of the vids with best quality, the rest are blurred, shaky, and..whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment