Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We go all Yugoslavian

It's getting late and my brain's shutting down, that indicates me crapping less in this entry. The idea of being able to wake up at any time of the day you like is still exciting! But of course, this cannot be allowed for more than a week or two.

Had dinner at Lavinier Coffee & Bistro @ Solaris Publika. The only thing that drives me crazy is their insanely wide variety of food in the menu; so damn a lot that it took ten years to decide on one CUZ ALL LOOKING YUMMYLICIOUS!

Sadly, it didn't turn out to be as good as I expected it to be. Summore I was so hungry at that time pfft potong. But I love love love their smoothies! Mad refreshing *.*



I should learn how to make-up more decently .. I look too pale -_-

I had problem remembering the name cuz it was something like tzizithch LOL god knows how it's pronounced. It's good though with the yogurt plus garlic and cucumber yums

Banana smoothie <3

Caramel smoothie

Not remembering the name too -_-







I actually think it's more like a supper than dinner. We finished around 11+ and that explains why is Publika deserted haha!

Ahh goodnite..

No comments:

Post a Comment