..FCKYEAHBABEHGODDAMNIT WE FREAKING GRADUATED! What's left is only the ceremony itself.
If you're already a graduate, stop rolling your eyes and thought to yourself that you've been there done that, don't be a bitch. We simply are still overwhelmed by the joy of graduation :')
I couldn't really find the exact word/phrase to describe how I feel. Excited? Confused? Anticipation? Fear of Uncertainties? Not quite. All we have now is time, but what we don't have, is also time. While we're at rest, do not forget that others are still sprinting.
When you set a bird free, protection removed, challenges ahead; cage became useless, the sky with no boundaries is now the new world. Shit, I'm getting confused myself as to which one I like more, the freedom or the challenges. Anyhow, they're one and they come along together. Like I have a choice.
I can foresee myself writing more reflective entry in the future -_-
I'll end this with a pic that I personally like a lot :) No fancy effects or whatsoever, just the few of us (with blurred Fred!) dressed up for our very last presentation in the entire degree. I'll miss u guys, my allies! <3
From left:
Ryan the Angry Bird
Ryan the Angry Bird
Lynn the Bimbo/Aunty
Meh - Glutton
Jenny the Princess
Jason the Evil
Fred the Kiasu/Lansi (that's what he called me, using 'em back on u ha!)

No comments:
Post a Comment