Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We're survivors

Wow, blogspot has new layout and format. What a friend of FB, so fond of changes. I somehow hate changes, just when people are settled down and got so comfy, it has to make abrupt changes and we have no other choice but to adapt. Worst still if it's a harsh one.

Still getting used to the new layout; similarly, still getting used to not being a kid anymore. Academy and studying is not what's hard in life, wait till there's decisions you have to make, and there's priority levels to set.  Lunch breaks after class and movies and hangouts to enlighten you alternately, haha how nice it was being a student. You gotta stand still when everything decides to test your toughness at once. Especially when the society is being hard on you and no one out there would be kind and say yes. They're just so full of doubt. Some, I mean. But I thank you, to those who's there to open up the opportunity for me and have gotten everything straight where all I have to do is to say yes.

Like they say, I'm still young and I got nothing to lose as the age is on my side. When no one out there is giving up, I shouldn't too, I guess.

Had my annual haircut again. New changes, new life! I don't foresee myself saying the typical "Oh gosh I miss my long hair" LOL

Ok bye.
I miss Sunway & Subang already x


No comments:

Post a Comment