Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Realized The Reminiscence

Just as I thought the night before was eerily cold, I woke up thinking that it might be warmer out of Shanghai and so I only had a fitting long-sleeves covered with coat. See, this is how people predict things to turn out positive (occasionally for me). Then again, I wasn't that sure whether it's within Shanghai or not 'cause you know, China provinces, states, blablabla so hard to differentiate that I don't even understand after asking Dad.

But it's not important! The place is named 乌镇 (pronounced as wu zhen). After sleeping in bus for at least 2 hours, I found myself stepping into a newly bought freezer, of which, functioning in its best condition. HOLYSHIT WHY SO FREAKING COLD.

Just arrived.

I must admit that I love this place. Felt as though I'm from ancient China :D

The ride costs MYR 40 per person but seriously, the cold weather just made me keep moving and not tempted to take a ride. 
Else I'll be the first to jump on it!



Daddy looks like Sammo Hung. No?

I'm running out of caption SOON.












 We proceeded to this so-called "college" -- 立志书院, established by him..
One of his pics resembled my grandpa! But my grandma's definitely prettier than his wife (:O

His house was located just beside his institution and this is the kitchen.
Omg so clever of him. Ultimate convenience!





Till then we encountered this innocent looking PLUS poor little doggie shivering like hell by the roadside!
Wished I could just cover him/her with a blanket and pinch him to death for being so cute -.-
But my sis was so right, "He's already lucky being alive. It's China ok people eat dog meat!"



Lol I like this :)


Honestly other tourism spots that we went were not as exciting that day. Some were alright but I was too lazy to capture pics already. And yay yay yay back to Shanghai central in the evening!

Till the 3rd night only I took notice of the small bottle of vodka existing in our room  o.O
Also we were upgraded to higher floors with better rooms without extra charges 'cause of some renovation thingy going on on our previous floor >.<
Lucky us?

Waiting for the CHUAHs to get ready for dinner.
Had Singaporean food that night. To us it means Malaysian cuisine laaaa -.-
Nice one by the way.
Bai Bai! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment