Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Broga Hill Trip @ 12th Aug

Hello there my long abandoned blog (again) and anyone who still checks on this blog once in a while, I'm back!

With the invention of Instagram, I guess people blog less and less (unless they're well-known bloggers). After all, it's meant for lazy bloggers, I secretly think so. I've been gone! And been busy with loads of activities organized by a bunch of cool brothers & sisters that I've met.

I've also begun to change my lifestyle. From an ultimate messed up life of sleeping at 4-5am and waking up at noon, and skipping meals & having only one meal occasionally, and even living in an intoxicated body for a good 3 years to now a healthy balanced lifestyle. Don't judge (you don't have to) cuz I know I sound old already lol. Good things is with all the efforts you've put into taking care of your body, the occasion intoxication is nothing :p

Many people around me have asked me why the change already. I guess I just have to when something hits you like a wake-up call, especially when it hits your deeply loved one. I welcome you to join me or ask me any info about the awesome possum activities, if you need any! :)

Now this is a bit crazy. Willingly wake up at 4am to get ready for hiking! If it was last time, I would probably say Don't You Have Something Better To Do, Get A Life : |

1/3 of the crew. We had a total of 30 over pax going up to Broga Hill @ Semenyih in 10 cars. I still remember my friend telling me "TOO KUA ZHEONG RIGHT". Well to some extent, it is :p

Cred to Cherlyn. 

I was careless enough to have not asked about more about the journey in details. I thought the waterfall that we were supposed to go was like right beside or within walking distance from the peak, not knowing that it's an hour drive wtf. So I had all my things packed in a bag that gets too huge, in the end leaving it in the car, INCLUDING MY PHONE & CAMERA. Couldn't snap a pic of myself going up the hill on a historical day like this wtf.

We then adjourned to waterfall @ Sg. Congkak, where you can see orang asli!

You have not been to a waterfall if you're not getting splashed..badly.
Your skin feels real soft after getting out of the waterfall o.O Power of nature!
One of the things that you shouldn't miss for Broga Hill trip is to have a taste of their famous 山水鱼 (steamed fish)!


Good company, good food, good laugh.

Thank you guys for the amazing trip. I can't wait for the next healthy getaway already! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment