I still can't get over the fact that he spent such a bomb in getting himself the dslr. Like he knows how to use? LOL right maybe he does. At least when I got mine it was rather a small amount of money. Kinda did it on impulse.
Now come back to this. I didn't wanna upload any of them to FB 'cause it's weird if you don't tag 'em like "hey that's my wedding"; but if I do..DISASTER. Probably more ppl will be getting featured in my block-list whoops.
She hates me. And I hate her.
Imagine she already know how to backstab at her age, telling others that I'm bad -_-
All because she gets jealous over my hair (look at her freaking short hair).
She told me she didn't like it yet she kept touching my hair.
HA! There you go.
And she loves me! Like a lot <3
Which is why I love her too.
Such a cute lil thing that she's always the spotlight wherever she goes haha
My significant others!
Yo bro.
My babies lolll
She dumped my by moving out and I'm all alone staying by myself now.
Cousie Jonny and her wife, Jessie! Congrats & stay happily ever after <3
I'm that close to forgetting that I should be blogging bout THEIR wedding and not bout me.
I always forgot the existence of others sigh such a narcissist~
No comments:
Post a Comment