Monday, February 20, 2012

That ordinary day, not.

I kinda agree with how people say Valentine's is to spend JUST another day with someone whom you've already spent your whole life most of your days with. One should not only show love on V's day.

True that, but I ain't sure if that comes from a saddist, loner, or whatnot because it's not wrong to take it to another level, and celebrate it in a lil extraordinary way. I actually think it's even weirder to get rid of celebration in purpose (to show that everyday's a V's day).

Sorry, couldn't help to criticize tell out what I think. HAHA.

Box. His fav chocolates. Unfinished hand-made cards. Shirt.

Too-cute-to-eat chocolate. Roses & Chocolates. Balloon.
"So, where's my actual present?"
LOLL.

Japanese buffet failed due to mistakes in booking -_- *shit no feast for me*
Switched to fine dining instead.
Settled down on Pietro!

Bolognese. Aglio Olio. Pietro Tiramisu.
The ambiance was nice but the food didn't come up to our expectation. Quite a disappointment!
The dessert was the bomb though.

And done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment