Goddamnit I hate that photocopy shop. First, they stupidly bind two copies of my thesis into ONE; and now, they just had to add the "College" after the "University" which I did not state so. DAMN KAYPO MAN.
* * *
Honestly, what comes after the submission of thesis is that we I felt less attached to the role as an undergrad. It's like we're practically done with degree, what more we only have ONE subject this sem that only requires 2 days of class a week.
Now this is what I thought it would be like...
A chilling sem with only one subject that we could handle with the snap of a finger..
..BUT NO..lecturers decided to make our life hard by giving the hardest assignment (for the entire 3 yrs) that we were whining like mad in Twitter -_-
Ah well, it's over now.
Coming up next: The very last exam.
We used to have 10 days of preparation for 4 freaking subjects. And now, 12 days for 1 subject.
See the disproportionate ratio? Slacking is then accepted *rationalizing*
I'll try to switch my nerd mode on.
I'll try~



heh, you bought one :D bold spec.
ReplyDeletejm
Lol I didnt. It's my sis's :p
ReplyDelete