Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Planet Pit

It's getting late and I can't get to sleep 'cause Insomnia is my new boyfriend.
I have nowhere to turn to so I thought I could rant a lil over here.

LIFE'S A GODDAMN BITCH. They say when life gives you a lemon, make lemonade. No it won't let me.
In fact, I hope all these breakdowns in me is all due to another major bitch - girl's thing every month.

Now I can picture your face --> -__-

Okay, back to topic. So we went to Pitbull's concert earlier this month and it was awesome despite the mega bitch who's jealous, the pouring rain. It drizzled at first, and we thought it's gonna make the nite more fun when Pitbull goes "Let it rain over me". But no wayyyyy, it got too heavy that whoever stands under can die. LOL

I've got a video of him but I'm more than lazy to do anything about it heee. I don't know, it might be the routine but I still don't get how we, as fans who PAID 3-digits for tickets, are NOT ALLOWED to snap pics/take video during the concert.

I still rmb that ultra bitch (fat security) who would just cross in front of me in purpose to interrupt my recording. Like I could was willing to catch his hint and stop whatever I was doing. PFFT!


Mizz Nina :)

Sorry if this scares you!
Blame the rain.

The crowd


Mr. Worldwide! He really really rocked the nite.
It was worth sticking out through the rain!

..like what he said "Thanks for sticking out through the rain!"
YEA YOU SHOULD LOL

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment