This time around, I ain't gonna do any wrap-up post 'cause I pretty much rmb each and every event that took place and lets just make it less of a report..
2011 was a good year, indeed. It was a mixture. I learnt a lot, had some regrets, been thankful and finally experienced certain crises that an adult would not have escaped from. For now, it seems like 2012 is gonna be even better *i hope
I'll end this with some pics taken at the end of the year. See, TAK SEMANGAT!
X'mas deco @ Pavilion
Mid Valley's
Bangsar Village's
One Utama's
Okay I just realized I went to quite a number of malls during xmas season. LIFELESS MUCH!
Xmas high tea @ T-forty two (now known as Bistro 42)
Why the change. I don't like the latter :S
I still can't get enough of crepe!
It's surprisingly cheap and yummy! I would actually prefer this over the Melacca's Nadeje.
Gotten this as xmas gift. It resembles Erik #happyfeet2 the best.
Couldn't find an erik-lookalike all these while!
Believe it or not, I'm only joining the crowd for countdown when I'm 21. Oops, sorreh, it should be a was!
It's for high school kids.
NEVER GONNA LET UNCIVILIZED CREATURES RUIN MY NITE AGAIN.
And well, see you months later. Maybe.
Byeee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment