I couldn't describe better how reluctant I was to go back to reality upon the end of our internship. Like heck, which semester of uni doesn't have assignments, lectures, and EXAMS! Internship does. Being paid to learn and make new friends, how does that sound? Pure awesomeness lol.
But well well, life's life. Things do come to an end - especially the beautiful ones :(
Don't worry, wouldnt go into what I had done/learnt LOL. Had enough of that in the report!
So anyhow! Thanks for the goddamn sweet memories, everyone <3
Not forgetting the countless free lunches and work-life balance events!
One of the birthday celebrations!
@ Tony Romas
Bday celebration for big big big boss lol!
@ delicious cafe
@ delicious cafe
Beloved teammates :)
Farewell dinner.
Another farewell dinner! With Hui Yen <3
One of my babies.
Oh how much I've missed you o_O
Sweet note!
My messy workstation
Interns Presentation
Eunice!
With Ann Rea.
"Si fu" & "Tou dai" LOL
That's about it.
Thank guys! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment