So it was 31st of August! Who cares about National Day, it's Ryan Lee The Angry Bird Day :)
My buddy for 2 years plus!
He's a goddamn awesome pal who knows me well enough that I think we sometimes communicate telepathically and that's not unusual wth.
JI MUI ARE YOU TOUCHED READING THIS LOL
So we happened to surprise him by showing up at a place he wouldnt have thought it could ever happen because you know..you know..ya I know. Plain surprise #ihope
Psychs! <3
And he has a loving mother who cares enough to throw him a warm party at her place, also nice enough to invite us! There you go, another wave of surprise hehe.
We're more than happy to be there 'cause both his grandma and mum cook really good food! Okay maybe just me, I know what you people might be thinking >:(
But no kidding, they're so good at it slurpssss.
Though the cake looks too girly for you (like a cake for princess), I love it 'cause it's Durian! :D
Just a side note!
Whenever I'm shedding tears of joy/sorrow, Ryan Lee's always one of the persons who would listen and share. *reach out for tissue wtf
Thanks for being my friend you crazy horny bitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment