I always wanted a great celebration for my 21st 'cause I simply think being a 21-year-old means a lot.
I kinda had something planned beforehand but I got them turned down in the end 'cause weeks after, I realized I had to work on my freaking 21st. Yeah sucks to be me I know.
It was until days before my birthday that I was informed I only had to work on the eve :D
Good news for the planner I guess?
SO, WHO'S UP FOR PARTY LOL
I was totally manipulated for 2 days. He knows me too well -_-
Haha surprise overdose!
1. We usually surprise one another on their birthday eve, so on the 16th, nothing happened and I was like fine~tmr then! *slightly emo-ish*
Hence,
2. I was told to wake up early for breakfast and he acted as if he overslept, which is very typical. Ended up he went for a haircut early in the morning LOLLL (have you forgotten that it's actually my bday, not yours?)
So I was blindfolded throughout the way to like-I'll-know-where. I was actually picturing the path in my mind and reporting out verbally "I know where are you now la", "Oh I know where's this!", "Ok I think I know where are we now" but damn it he then took some freaking complicated route and I lost track.
When I opened my eyes...
I found myself in Empire Hotel Penthouse!
Cry die me :'(
3. Soon after, headed over to Curve for breakfast lunch tea (first meal of the day).
So much for wanting to check out gadgets stuff at Cineleisure, I believed and followed along, the next thing I knew I was already in front of cinema and he took out tickets from wallet o_O
Haha err, surprise movie? <3
4. Now now, the long awaited dinner at d'Italiane Kitchen in Sunway Giza which I expected a surprise but ended up getting real emo wtf *laughing at myself.
Smoked Duck Aglio Olio.
I couldn't really enjoy my dinner as I was expecting my friends to suddenly show up and stuffs BUT I DIDNT SEE MY FRIENDS ANYWHERE TILL WE ASKED FOR BILL :(
What a depressing dinner LOL
And I thought to myself, "REALLY FORGOT MY BDAY MEH?! 8PM ALREADY. NOTHING LEFT TO CELEBRATE RIGHT". So I put on an emo face and went back to hotel planning to cry the night off HAHAHA!
5. And so I got back to find that there was still a Surprise Finale :')
All my friends were there! From primary school friends, to pre-u mates, and uni buddies <3
I'm still reminiscing the moment they hid beside the bed and behind the curtain!
"I should have known they wouldn't forget" and the big girl managed to hold them tears :p
Carmen cutting the birthday cake :)
Being a kid once again!
Dear ladies <3
Our princess Melvin! :p
Fred & Pang
With JiaMing & Alford the Forest
The most unexpected guest -- Zubyr!! <3
CIMPians group pic :)
With Nikky & Su Zanne
Pretty colourful right
Aww how adorable *.*
Thanks Carmen
With Joe Win
Ji Mui
Alex & the gang :D
Possessed by Sigmund Freud
And Khang!
Thank you :')
<3
I LOVE U GUYS!
Hugs & kisses for each of you HAHA
And Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment