Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yea, THAT hair

HAIR has always been important. LIKE DUH. I seriously think it contributes as much as what flawless skin can do to a lady. I remember telling myself (when I was having my miserably short hair during high school) that I must play around with my hair when I get to keep really long hair, which is like NOW.

And the fact is I CAN'T -__- I'm a major sucker in hairdo that I couldn't even get the gist of doing a french braid after repeating the youtube tutorial for gazillion times. I wish I could just sit back and some fairies would have it done for me *.*

So I came across this album in FB, sharing all kinda pics of hairdo that I would wanna wake up having :(
Allow me to share.

Top 7 To-Die-For









Top 5 WTF-hair





 Could probably trap some flies/bees in there.

Byeeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment