I came across a tutorial vid in youtube which it demonstrates how to apply a double-sided double eyelid tape, otherwise known as Wonder Eyelid Tape. You can totally purchase online through e-bay but it costs a bomb after adding in all the charges, estimated to be around RM60 or more I guess. Not too sure.
So I thought there's hope for me as I always wanted an OBVIOUS crease. Do I have to explain more -__-
Months ago I went and check around Sasa & Watson 'cause it was said that they do sell the double-sided tape. So I think not for Malaysia anyway as the sales promoter never even heard of it :(
It was till I coincidentally went into Daiso and literally jaw-dropped that I happened to find it there in Daiso! With Daiso, it means only RM5. LOLLLL
The major difference of it from other eyelid tape is that it's DOUBLE-SIDED, meaning adhesive on the both side. Therefore, it's like a sandwich, hiding in between your eyelid according to how high you want your crease to be. Unlike the usual ones (single adhesive side) where u can always easily see it sticking up on the eyelid, which is obviously less natural.
I think I talked too much. Scroll down!
I'm sure you will totally know how to apply it when you have it lol
Each time you use, it costs only 50 cents :)
Before.
Inner eyelid, not a monolid *self-comfort*
Which is apparently not enough :(
After.
And this is double eyelid!
You can't see the sign of the tape at all and people won't even know you're actually using it!
Just a friendly reminder, do not use it on a daily basis 'cause your eyelid will turn saggy :S
Use it in the occasion where you MUST have double eyelid no matter what it takes hahaha.
That is all!
No comments:
Post a Comment