Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mumbo Jumbo

Girls tend to rant and blast everyone possible targets with dose of complaints once a month. If you know what I mean. I'm feeling a lil imbalanced yet I can't seem to point them out, not even knowing which aspect of my life causes it. Menopause is yet to come, for that I'm sure.

Looking in the mirror, "What shitty hair you have."
Looking at my closet, "What the fuck are those."
Refusing to stay at home, "Omg these places again?"
In a party mood, "Screw alcohol so sick of them."
Staring at Allie, "Why are you not cuter than Alphie."

After all I only have one conclusion, I'm just dissatisfied with that something which I wouldn't know of when I'm conscious. I'll figure it out!

Done ranting. I'll throw in random pics from everywhere to end this.

* * *

Self-built bridge to connect the two hamster cribs. Had to do this 'cause they were not of the same brand, hence, couldn't get any compatible connector -.-
Thank goodness Allie loves walking through the standardless bridge lol!

You can't see my nose.


Now you can see my nose.
ZZZ

Holymama Macaroonssss <3
I wouldn't mind dying of diabetes when I get old 'cause not eating them is totally a sin.

Prawn tako!
A great creation!

Bow to Duck Rice yo! By Yummy Yummy Duck located behind Sunway Uni.
I dare you to say you're bloated enough and not wanting to try these with them served in front of you.

I wonder what do I do without these food..
..and how am I gonna cope with my life without them LOL
Therefore, I was crowned The Queen of Food/Gluttony.
It's okay I'm lovin' them.

2 comments: