So today I had my very first gym experience along with Jason, Melvin and Ryan. Seriously I never stepped into a gym in my 20+ years of life so I felt extremely noob over there :(
I even asked Ryan to keep me company till I'm sure the machine is working! You know, it's definitely less embarrassing to have someone to talk to pretending things are okay THAN looking left and right alone in case it's not working hehehe.
Literally worn out after that and thought I would have slept right after I got home but I'm still awake now: 3.30 in the morning -.- Partly because I'm so used to sleeping at 4am these days and also somewhat due to my fully filled tummy (had fried rice at 1.30am and that got me teased T.T) Bad bad friends <3
I shall feel sleepy in another half an hour.
Time passes extremely slow at this hour and that explains my panda eye.
Camwhore with the chopstick-liked thingy that my sis got from Thailand, neh the one you poke through your hair to hold them in a bun you know you know argh I suck at names ok don't know what is it called I'm giving up Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment