Monday, February 21, 2011

Goodbye..

Got him on the 20th, lost him on the 20th. After 17 months of looking dumb and chubby with all sorts of stupid actions that cheered me up like no one  ever would, Alphie left me..

No matter how unprepared I was for his death, and how killing inside out it was to bury him, I must now accept the fact that he's old and he had to go. He's like my real first pet ever. I used to think I would rear other species of hamsters (Alphie was a Winter Dwarf) when he's gone but now I decided not to. Never thought losing Alphie would cause such an immense pain.

I couldn't go to sleep..and I wanted to dream of you so badly.

This pic of him that I love the most.


The nite before he went away..
..could barely move and tried his best to look at me when I stroked him.

He's underneath..Bye baby alphie.
I'm missing you already..R.I.P

Can't stop imagining you're playing happily and bullying other hamsters in your land.
Naughty as always.
I love you..

1 comment: